Tuesday 23 October 2012

Blencathra, Lake District June 2012




Earlier this year, June 2012, I went to run my 

"Silver Light & Reflections" painting course  
at Blencathra Field Studies Centre, Cumbria Blencathra F.S.C.  

(For more information about F.S.C courses visit Field Studies Council )

I love my annual trip to the Lakes (it only takes 9 hours on the train from Cornwall)!


I did this pen and wash painting during the week when I had a moment in-between teaching.
 "Swineside" is on the other side of Blencathra on Mungrisedale Common.




                               "Swineside, Blencathra" Pen and Wash 12.5 x 18 cm, 5 "x 7"  

                                                                Original painting £85




A Limited edition of  25 prints of  "Swineside, Blencathra" are available at £15 each (plus £2.95 p+p)






Greeting cards of "Swineside" are also for sale £3.95 (inc. p+p) 
please send me an e-mail for more info.



***************

No comments:

Post a Comment